NK - [Fwd: stolen armour in north shield]

Jerry Mapes jrmapes at ckt.net
Thu Jan 21 08:32:10 PST 1999

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: stolen armour in north shield
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:18:07 -0500
From: Alvira MacDonald <AlviraMacD at AOL.COM>
To: CALONTIR at crcvms.unl.edu

>From the Northshield list.  Pictures are to be scanned to a web site, I will
post when the site is posted.  Thought this might show up on an online
auction.  reply to Bordrwlf3 at aol.com

From: Bordrwlf3 at aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:34:08 EST
Subject: [Northshield]: StolenArmour

   Greetings unto the hall
 I have a sad thing to report. While I was out of town this weekend,my
garage
 was broken into. the items missing are an HVLP style industrial paint
sprayer
 and all of my armour.( a full set of Lorica Segmentata
,gauntles,articulated
 elbows and Knees .) the only thing I have left is my Helm and weapons.
     I implore one and all if you see any of this equiptment please
contact me
  At 1414-906-9807 in Milwaukee ,WI

Thank you
Lord Devon McKnyte.