NK - wInterkingdom

Miriam Cook miriz at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:38:24 PST 1999

Hello All!!

The event was really great!  I know that I and
the newbies I brought had a WONDERFUL time!  The
Heraldry Road Show with the Queen of Arms was
increadible!  I am still floored that the event
AND the feast was free... major cool!  Talking
about feast-- mmmmmmm  thank you to the cooks!
(cheese cake.... hehehe)
All in all--- THANK YOU NORTHKEEP!

--Zahava

> Sigen3 at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > We would like to thank everyone who attended
our event.  The classes
> > were well attended, and very informative.
We hope that you all had
> > a good time.
> >
> > Congratulations to the award recipients:
Cornerstones were, Don Malcolm
> > Ld. Wilhelm da Kaalavo, Ly Tamara, and
Katsutoshi San.  Caterina Cavieri is
> > now LADY Caterina, and Ly. Brigit received a
Crane.

> > Again, thanks to everyone who worked on the
event.  HL Robert and Ld.
> > Kostantin
> > did an excellent job.
> >
> > To those of you who couldn't make it, we
missed you, and hope to see you
> > at Northern Regional Salute!
>
> Congradulations to all of you! I'm sorry I
could not attend as my body
> just has not recouperated from my journey to
An-Tir to retieve my
> goods...I also contracted a cold somewhere
along the line that isnt
> helping any....
>
> I will be at populace monday and am looking
forward to seeing everyone