NK - Fw: ANST - Big Fighter Practice

Angus angus at okom.net
Mon Jan 4 17:44:12 PST 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail P. Taylor <gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu>
To: southern at Ansteorra.ORG <southern at Ansteorra.ORG>
Cc: 'owner-ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG' <owner-ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>;
'bryn-gwlad at Ansteorra.ORG' <bryn-gwlad at Ansteorra.ORG>;
'owner-sca-rapier at Ansteorra.ORG' <owner-sca-rapier at Ansteorra.ORG>;
'central at Ansteorra.org' <central at Ansteorra.ORG>; 'Elfsea at Ansteorra.org'
<Elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG>; 'northern at Ansteorra.org' <northern at Ansteorra.ORG>;
'Western at Ansteorra.org' <Western at Ansteorra.ORG>;
'Ansteorra-dons at ansteorra.org' <Ansteorra-dons at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Monday, January 04, 1999 6:05 AM
Subject: ANST - Big Fighter Practice

.

>A Spontaneous and Glorious Armored and Rapier Fighter Practice!
>
>Unto all good gentles of Ansteorra, let it be known that on Sunday, January
17, 1999, the morn
>following the ascension of our Glorious Highnesses, Gunthar and Sara, the
brave fighters of
>Ansteorra are invited to gather, hone their skills, and shake off their
holiday langour.

>Come lift your swords, not your breakfast forks, for this fantastic
opportunity to beat and
>greet your friends from throughout Ansteorra, who will be in town for the
Coronation
>festivities.  This practice, for all combat styles, will begin at 10:00 am
in the Barony of the
>Steppes, at Flag Pole Hill in Dallas Texas.
>
>Directions to Flag Pole Hill:
>Take your best route to the loop of I-635 east of HWY75 and north of I-30.
Take the

http://lshome.utsa.edu/sca/practice.htm ,