NK - wInterkingdom

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 21:40:09 PST 1999

Greetings,

We would like to thank everyone who attended our event.  The classes
were well attended, and very informative.  We hope that you all had
a good time.

Congratulations to the award recipients:  Cornerstones were, Don Malcolm
Ld. Wilhelm da Kaalavo, Ly Tamara, and Katsutoshi San.  Caterina Cavieri is
now LADY Caterina, and Ly. Brigit received a Crane.

Again, thanks to everyone who worked on the event.  HL Robert and Ld.
Kostantin
did an excellent job.

To those of you who couldn't make it, we missed you, and hope to see you
at Northern Regional Salute!

In Service,
Thorgrim and Sigen
Nordvirk