NK - Toy Tourney

Harmosk at aol.com Harmosk at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 21:29:53 PDT 1999

<rolls her eyes> How could anyone have a problem with MORE toys for children
who need them!? I just can't bring myself to give a .... um, damn about such
a person's opinion. There's an easy way to fix this "problem", get more toys
than northkeep! Duh. Whoop some northkeep ass... c'mon, it's a dare. I'd be
willing to bet, though, that you won't hear northkeep whining about someone
else's generosity.

Hmmm, I must be grumpy tonight, oh well...

Elspeth
Wench of The Ship Maria
(who is not, at this time, speaking for the whole ship)