NK - Toy tourney thread

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Wed Jul 7 11:47:48 PDT 1999

Merrick has made some very pertinant and germaine comments on this whole
thread
on the Northern Regional list.  Since I can not repeat them, or my
without being a complete hypocrite, I won't.

I will say, at the risk of repeating myself, that I have apparently erred
in expressing my
opinions, and how they were expressed.  Therefore I want to apologize to
Merrick or to anyone else I have offended or otherwise upset with my
statements of my opinions.  This was certainly not my intention.  I will
not be discussing this topic any further in public.

Marc Carlson
(SKA Diarmaid O'Duinn)