NK - Armory for sale, and stuff...

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Wed Jul 7 16:42:27 PDT 1999

Apologies for the cross postings...

This is from Sir Hugh the Undecided... I was supposed to get this out this
morning, appologies.  Sir Hugh is having a garage sale this weekend in
Northkeep and has stuff that, specificaly, S.C.A.ers might want.

Merrik

: Sorry for the short notice, here is the list:
:
: 1 bench shear , 36 in   $150
: 1 Beverly shear #2       New $440  -  Sale $300
: 1 #5 Whitney Punch     New 295  -    Sale $200
: Gas Welder with tanks and stand    $200
: 235 amp arc welder   $180
: 200 lb anvel,  Bar Cutter, 2 coal forges,  mis. coal and coke
: lots of hammer, stakes, and forms
:
: 1 set of plate armor
: 1 helm
: Mis. pieces of armor and hand gards
:
: 4 boxs of Arms and Armor books from England, and black smithing books.
:
: The prices listed above are for the general public, I will try to work
: something out for SCA members, if we can, there are a bunch of sheets of
14
: gage steel and rivets I will throw in.
:
: Sir Hugh   628-0844
: Hughburris at aol.com