NK - Revel

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Jul 13 13:45:47 PDT 1999

Greetings!

Pam of Northkeep asked me to post an invitation to one and all to come out
for a revel!  She wanted to thank Northkeep for all the help and support
since she and her family lost their house to fire at the end of May.  The
revel is going to be at her parents' home (where she is staying) and all
are welcome.