NK - Revel vs Bardic Guild.

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 18:36:01 PDT 1999

Well, there will always be conflicts when you have busy barony, full of folks
who enjoy each other so much they just look for excuses to get together,
because "we is just such a fun bunch". I agree with Rowan, certainly you
could attempt to do both, and if not, Pam knows we love her, and this is not
the first, nor shall be the last time we have events that "bump bums", so to
speak.
The Bards are set for 7-ish, if you get enough requests to move it up so that
those who want, can attend both, that is fine with me - just let me know!
Anawyn :->