Data Re: NK - Light Weapons

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Fri Jul 16 11:16:58 PDT 1999

Kostia wrote:
: I will continue to play light weapons because I see the risks as
: acceptable and they are very low. And if the unthinkable were to happen
: and the SCA banned light weapons I would be willing to help form
: a new group devoted to late period stuff.
VIVAT!. I agree it is unthinkable to not have rapier in the S.C.A., after
all if we didn't, the heavy's, who for some reason dealing with only one
eye-brow have to pick on someone, and if we didn't have rapier, we would
only pick on women and then someone would get hurt. Either us for having to
do without and getting to enthrawled on the field, or simple because women
always win.

Kostia wrote:
: I think we should push for banning foils in this Kingdom.
Even though I heavy, I would sign a proposition of that sort... against
foils, the "only" ones which break seemingly on a regular basis. Even
through my one eye-brow I can see that.

Have fun...

Merrik