NK - King Arthur Pendragon Faire

KTMC RADIO ktmc at icok.net
Mon Jul 19 11:19:40 PDT 1999

The guy organizing it with his wife is named David Timmons. He and I
have been friends for about 20 years, since we were in junior high. He
was seneschal of an SCA incipient shire  we tried to make a go of in
Durant in the mid-1980's. I e-mailed once about this, and got a reply
from his wife. I haven't stayed as current with him as I used to, but I
understand they've done a lot of work getting the thing going. I didn't
get involved in this project myself, but hey! I haven't even for certain
completed my quest to find the Perfectly Cold and Abusive Woman yet,
either! I saw a flyer on it, and it looks like there'll be a lot going
on.

Have a great day!

Valstarr