Was: NK - still wet behind the ears and...

Keith Duke duke at gte.net
Fri Jul 23 16:49:10 PDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Bethor2000 at aol.com <Bethor2000 at aol.com>
To: Northkeep at Ansteorra.ORG <Northkeep at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Friday, July 23, 1999 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: NK - still wet behind the ears and commenting parites

>To all the new comers,
>
>WELCOME!!!   Make yourselves at home, pull up a seat, grab a cold beverage,
>borrow some garb, play with the fire, etc, etc!

I would like to second that, please do join us... Either at the heraldic
to-do, or at the park, depending on your interests....

>You are very welcomed and invited to attend populace on Monday night, and
>just about any other scheduled "official" meeting.  But instead of going to
>that namby pamby heraldic thingy Saturday, come on out to the park and
>sweat....I mean enjoy the wonderful July sunshine and refreshing Oklahoma
>breezes with all the fighters.  We'll be looking for you!

Now Alton, you know one of my favorite things is the sound of rattan meeting
flesh, but even *I* don't really enjoy the surface of the sun too much. I
mean, you know here in Northkeep it's not exactly a dry heat... but just the
same if you'll show up & fight, I'll show up & fight... I mean, how bad can
it be?

>Alton
>(I like Heralds almost as much as Bards, especially fried with honey
mustard
>dip!)

Certainly, variety is the spice of life... I like Heralds lightly sauteed,
served with a mushroom garnish....Bards, are more like carp, there's no good
way to fix them...

Piotr/Keith

Carol & Keith Duke - duke at gte.net
Hers:"Not in MY house, you don't!"
His:"Stop slapping. I'm silly already..."