NK - Snippings and Snickers

KTMC RADIO ktmc at icok.net
Sat Jul 24 14:09:27 PDT 1999

Greetings!
from some of the posts I've been reading:
>Alton
>(I like Heralds almost as much as Bards, especially fried with honey
mustard
>dip!)

Certainly, variety is the spice of life... I like Heralds lightly
sauteed,
served with a mushroom garnish....Bards, are more like carp, there's no
good
way to fix them...

Piotr/Keith
-----------------------------------

Haven't you heard, Piotr, that carp are supposed to be palatable if
pressure-cooked to dissolve the small bones in them?.....

return to snippage

It is just that there's something *wrong* with someone who likes getting
up
before everyone, strolling thru the camp and yelling things like: (this
is a
quote, but fortunately for Auntie Em not from him!)

Wakey Wakey Wakey....

Who did that, then? It sounds hilarious! Did it go over well with the
populace it was addressed to?

Valstarr