NK - needing a contact in Tulsa

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Jul 27 12:53:56 PDT 1999

Welcome!

I would be more than happy to keep you appraised of events in Northkeep.

Just as a first taste of something fun (wherein you might be able to meet
others from Northkeep), Their Excellencies are having a revel on Saturday,
August 7, beginning at 8 p.m. at 11th & 129th.  Meat will be provided but
feel free to bring anything edible you'd like to share with others.  The
revel is in garb and chairs are a must. :-)

If there is anything I might do, any questions I could answer, please don't
hesitate to ask.  You might also want to get ahold of Anaywn
(Anawyn at aol.com), our Hospitaller, as it is her 'duty' to help newcomers to
Northkeep feel welcome.  She's a wonderful lady and enthusiastic about
helping.

Hope to see you on the 7th!

Rowan
Seneschal, Barony of Northkeep

At 01:45 PM 7/27/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Lords and Ladies,
>
>    My family and I are trying to get ourselves ready to be active In the
>SCA but are in need of someone that attends populace regularly to keep us up
>to date.  We live in Muskogee and due to my work we are never able to attend
>our Barony's monthly meetings and would be most appreciative if someone
>could keep us up on the happenings of the rest of Northkeep.

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."