NK - Assorted Topics

KTMC RADIO ktmc at icok.net
Tue Jul 27 21:23:35 PDT 1999

Greetings!
   I enjoyed coming up to populace and the get-together afterwards. I
was wondering about the Valor Tourney in Vatavia. That weekend I'm
supposed to be in Northwest Arkansas (Rogers) til late Friday night.
It'd probably take me 4 hours to get back here, plus another 4 to
Falconridge. The Wichita event would be much closer for me. What's it
like. I tried a post to whom I thought might be the right person up
there, but haven't heard back yet. I heard the event mentioned at
populace by Her Excellency.
   I appreciate the info.
   Have a great evening!
   Valstarr