NK - wastelands defender & wiesenfeuer baronial

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 19:53:37 PDT 1999

Both are fighting , arts and science, and bardic events. Since you probably
do not have a copy of the "Black Star", I would be happy to fax you a copies
of the pages, if you can get me a fax # and   info on who is to receive it.
That will give you a map and details for Wastelands.
Weisnfeur's Baronial  info page does indicate that details and a map will be
in the September Black Star. Also, you might try to pick up some web info -
some of the baronies are good at posting and others not so much, but try
this: go into the SCA official web site - there is a site for geographical
locations, find kingdom of Ansteorra, and then northern region, and it should
have a "mini" site for the various baronies, as well as a general Kingdom
Calendar that should be helpful.

Let me know if you want a copy!
Anawyn