NK - RE: how to's

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 19:45:51 PDT 1999

Most of the Arts and science entries are going to be at scheduled events, set
up in advance throughout the year. Your best contact for what to do and when
is Lady Elisabeta,  since she is the Arts and Sciences Minister, and who, as
luck would have it, will also be teaching the newcomers class.
It will start to fall into place, if you go ahead and get your membership,
because the Black Star monthly kingdom newsletter comes with that, and it has
just virtually everything that is going to be going on during any 2 month
stretch of time, and usually thoroughly describes what is going to take place
at each event.
As far as needlework - we are usually doin' it all the time! While sitting
and waiting on the lords while they practice, or when they are fighting
tourneys on the field,  or, well just any old time!  Needleworker's Guild
meets twice monthly: 1st and 3rd Mondays at the home of Lady Elisabeta, 7:30
- 10:00 pm.  If you are interested in making the next one,  contact her at:
asminister at northkeep.ansteorra.org.  She is very skilled, as are a number of
the ladies in the barony - I am not one of them - but we have quite a few,
whose work is very humbling to the rest of us, to say the least!
Merci,
Anawyn :-> I'll be faxing the pages over to you tomorrow