NK - Free Time

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Mon Jul 12 14:25:36 PDT 1999

I have yet another question. I intended to ask someone privately so as to
not make an idiot out of myself, but we still haven't gotten to know anyone
well enough yet. Besides, I just can't stand not knowing stuff! <grin> Nosey
and all that.
Anyhow, this newbie wants to know...just what IS "Free Time"?

As a parent of three I was sure it was something I just didn't have any
more! LOL! But it was apparently cancelled last month (story of my life!)
and so I wondered just what it was. Anyone, please?

Thanks,
Janece