NK - Hotels in Canton

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 19:22:51 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/5/99 7:40:32 PM Central Daylight Time, ktmc at icok.net
writes:

<<  Has anybody stayed in any of the hotels around Canton. Know of any
 ones to avoid like the plague? Is the camping there comfortable (been
 13-14 years since I camped out a night. Is the electricity readily
 accessible, for such non-period items as a box fan and computer,
 printer, and freezer, (well, at least the box fan)? : )
    Thanks! >>

Greetings,

You may want to call to see if any of the hotels are even available.
We have heard that they are all full up.  As for the camping, we have
never camped there, so cannot say.

Good Luck,
Sigen