NK - 'Pooter Blues - Anawyn

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 18:19:58 PDT 1999

Just letting all know ahead of time, I am without a computer and operating
from my daughter's computer...
The Bad News  : my computer is kaputz - it is the motherboard (alas!)
The Good news : it is under warranty (sign of relief)
The Bad News   : it may take 6 weeks to fix and return
The Good News : I can use Emily's computer to check on mail
The Bad News   : she goes back to Norman July 30th

SO-o, anyone attempting to e-mail after that date, I am not ignoring you,  I
am just experiencing my own, personal, dark ages, temporarily. Please phone
me after July 30th if you need something - I will let you know when  I am
again among the "cyber-suave" of the world.
Merci,
Anawyn