NK - Birthdays & Revel.

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Sat Jul 17 06:32:15 PDT 1999

Happy Birthday Cianna and Merrick!

*SIGH* Unfortunately, It doesn't look as if we're going to be able to
attend the revel.  Selwyn has his first weekend off in----I can't
remember when----We gotta go rescue Facon his Sloop foundered (van
broke down) in Branson Mo.  He went up to visit his father.

We have some more clothing and household items to donate to our
families in need.  Is there anyone locally coordinating collection
efforts for folks and/or is there someone who could come and pick this
stuff up?

Belle & Selwyn
===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox