NK - Dance Guild mtgs

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Mon Jul 26 05:49:52 PDT 1999

MiLady,

When I spoke to Anna of the Dance Guild earlier last week, I was advised
that all dance classes were canceled due to scheduling conflicts w/ their
mundane lives and that they hoped to be able to reschedule them at a later
date.  Anna and Gio are evalutating the possiblity of Friday or Saturday
evening classes.
Just thought I would share this bit of info.  It would be very disappointing
for someone to arrive before populace and be stuck waiting 45 minutes to an
hour.

Maidenhair