NK - Information and such on the passing of Baron Cormac

Jerry Mapes jrmapes at ckt.net
Tue Jul 27 21:17:03 PDT 1999

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Information and such
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:42:06 -0500
From: "J. Michael Shew" <jshewkc at PEI.EDU>
To: CALONTIR at crcvms.unl.edu

As of yet no Info  on the Wake. -- Tristan

For those who are interested, the following information:
Funeral for David Q. Reed  -  AKA Cormac MacCumail

        D.W. Newcomer's & Son's - Steine & McClure
        3235 Gillham Plaza
        Kansas City, MO
        816-561-0024

        Visitation - Thur. July 29
        5:30 - 7 PM

        Funeral - Fri. July 30
        10:00 am

Once again, the family has asked no flowers be sent.  Donations to the
James A. Reed Memorial Conservation Area are requested.  Address:
13101 SE Ranson Rd
KCMO  64063

Phone:  (816)  524-1656

I would appreciate any and all who can spread this information to do so.
This has been a particularly difficult time.

        Mikal

 Herra-Domr Mikal the Ram---An Annoying Bard of No Redeeming Qualities

              " Hear me Lodafnir          You should listen and learn
               Learn for the strength it will lend
               Follow this verse           It will take you further!
               A valiant friend              Is of great value
               Visit him often and well
               Tall grass will grow        The thistles and tares
                On a trail that nobody takes."
                                   -The Hamaval, stanza 119
                                     (translation mine)