NK - LIving w/o Black Star

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu Jul 29 12:56:10 PDT 1999

I shouldn't have that problem, once I start receiving them.  Right now, I
haven't even received my first one.  Kinda frustrating when I mention I'm a
member and everyone suggests look at your black star.  I mailed all four
memberships the 4th of July weekend.  It's only been 3 weeks and I am going
nuts from just waiting.  I'm not a very patient person.

Debbie/Maidenhair  (yeah, I know, it ain't period for a 12th to 13th c.
persona)