NK - Swan Song (temporarily)

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 20:42:01 PDT 1999

This is it gang - gotta break down the ol' computer gear for Emily to take
with her, so I will now be in my own personal Dark Ages for a while. I will
let you know when I am able to be back online, until then, you will just have
to reach me the old fashioned way, and call.
 918-250-7877  - no calls after 10:00 p.m. unless there is something dire to
tell me.
We do have an answering machine, so you should always be able to get info
across to me. Otherwise,  I will see you at revel.
And now,  my dear friends and comrades, let us all sing together that little
sentimental tune that always makes me cry, "Happy Trails To You".....
Au Revoir
Anawyn :->