NK - What Next?

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 10:49:36 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/15/1999 11:24:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
ShipMaria at aol.com writes:

<< I'm trying to schedule the ship to go to an event next month, but I don't
 know which one we should go to... Suggestions??

 Much thanks**,
 Elspeth >>

I'd highly recommend Gothic War!  Its scheduled for 3-5 of Sept.  Its
location seems to move around the Western region every year.  Its always a
bit of a drive, but very worth it!  Our Western region friends are some of
the nicest folks you will ever meet.  There is always great fighting, and the
rapier people seem to have fun too!  I will offer one caveat for the trip;
Bring your own shade and lots of water containers.

Have fun, its a game!
Alton