NK - Bard Cooking

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Sun Jul 25 12:25:33 PDT 1999

--Kevinkeary at aol.com wrote:

>Piotr produced:

>Bards, are more like carp, there's no good way to fix them...

To which I say Laurels carp much more than Bards...
But then he went on:

>Well, I have been ever so gently corrected. There is a proper way to
prepare
>Bard. Some nice folks in the Horde told me the secret.....
>Mongolian Bardbeque
>(Ouch!)

>Piotr >>

Ouch is right.  OK, who's the security leak?  Divulging secrets to
Kingdomers, sheesh!!  Whatcha gonna do next, tell 'em when Tomorrow is
coming?

Kevin
======
delbosque at rocketmail.com wrote:

That's not NEARLY as bad as the one Selwyn came up with the other night.

He said; "If somebody gave Keigan a cattle prod....."
*
Wait for it
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"...Would that make her Shocka Khan?"

-Belle
duckingandrunning
===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox