NK - Revel Headcount -again

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 17:31:40 PDT 1999

They were posted, but here goes again: VERY EASY - 6925 South 73rd East Ave
is the address - 73rd East Avenue is the at the stoplight between Sheridan
and Memorial on 71st Street. This is the only stoplight between Sheridan and
Memorial.
To the south side is a fire station - turn opposite the station (north), or,
left coming from Sheridan, right coming from Memorial.
We are the 3rd house down on the right side of the street. It is grey stone
with arches, steep incline, gargoyles on the battlements ( only house with
gargoyles).
Time is Saturday, 7:00 p.m. - need to give a headcount so Robert and Kostia
can have an idea of how much burger meat to get, so let me know!
Thanks
Anawyn