NK - Northkeep Email List

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Thu Jun 3 15:58:31 PDT 1999

Greetings.

Merrik, Virtual Scribe of Northkeep here, I have made a "GROUP" of email
address from the database of Northkeep address less the Northkeep members
who have joined the "Norethkeep E-Mail List Server" which automatically
resends messages to the members who have joined the email list.

While there is much more traffic (senseless chatter) on the list proper,
there will be times that demo information, revel alerts, meeting changes
ect. which as virtual scribe I believe the members who I have email for and
aren't recieiving the "list" postings, might also be interested in.

If you wish to update your email address, or find out more about the
Northkeep List, or if you wish to be removed from these postings\forwards,
please contact me at:

Marrock at msn.com

Demo information to follow

Revel information to follow