NK - SCA Demo

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Mon Jun 14 15:16:57 PDT 1999

Greetings...
This Thursday, June 17th: 400 N. Aspen, Broken Arrow (Behind the Wal-Mart
Supercenter). Another demo... As above, could some folks arrive by 6:30 p.m.
for about a half hour, while those with displays and fighter types, could
you please show up and be ready to fight at 8:00 p.m.

Merrik

>>>snip>>>
I also need to get with you re: the time. If it is at all possible for you
to be there before (for a short time) and after, it would be great. Before
would be 6:30-7:00 and after would be 8:00 to whenever. Please let me know
what would work for you. We want to make this an exciting and festive
occasion and work with your scheduling.

Thanks!

Nora Hale
Vacation Bible School