NK - New Address Info

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 9 22:12:24 PDT 1999

Greetings Friends!

Just a quick note to let y'all know that I have moved.  Here is the new
address and phone numbers.

If anyone has been trying to reach me the past week, I apologize for not
being available.  I was in the midst of moving from Mounds to Tulsa, the
phone in Mounds was shut off Friday and I didn't get a phone at the
apartment until Monday.

The address:
Nathan W. Jones
4020 S. 130th E. Ave #515
Tulsa, OK  74134

Home Phone:
918-664-4520  (Because of my work schedule I would ask that you not call
before 10am.  But feel free to call up until midnight.)

Cel Phone:
918-231-5665  (For emergency contact only, please.)

Thanks,
Gio.
Gio
Northkeep