NK - Northkeep member in need

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Jun 1 11:56:36 PDT 1999

Greetings to all!  My apologies for the duplicate postings.

Over the weekend, Pam of Northkeep and her 3 daughters lost their house to
an electrical fire caused by a lightning strike from the storms that rolled
through early Monday morning.  All four of them are okay but the house and
most of their belongings are a total loss.

Several of us went out to Pam's home yesterday and helped salvage what we
could.  My thanks to HE Thorgrim for the use of his truck and thanks to
those who helped carry, make sandwiches, etc.

Any donations of clothes (sizes are forthcoming but ages are 8-12ish)
and/or monetary amounts would be greatly appreciated by Pam and her family.
 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail at
the address given below or by phone at (918-836-2516).

In service,

Lady Rowan ni Coerc
Seneschal, Barony of Northkeep
Tulsa, OK
end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."