NK - Looking for good home....

Miriam Cook miriz at rocketmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:08:51 PDT 1999

If you've got no one else to watch your furry
companion, I'm always open to baby sit our
feline friends for as long as you need (When you
are back up and running she can rejoin her
family)  Will she get along with 2 well, um,
catatonic, rugs- I mean neutered male cats?
--Zahava

===
"I'm trying to tell you something 'bout my life.
Maybe give me insight between black and white.
But the best thing you've ever done for me
Was to help me take my life less seriously.
It's only life after all."
       ---"Closer to Fine"--- Indigo Girls

---DNorthkeep at aol.com wrote:

> Greetings to one and all.
> Our many thanks once again for all that you
have all done.
> Unfotunately at this time we have a small
delimma. While living in this home
> for about 5 years we were the proud humans of
a wonderful female tabby.
> While living with relatives it is impossible
for us to keep her.
> With tears and lots of hugs we would be
willing to part with this member of
> our family to a good home. Her name is Sox,
she's been spayed, and her shots
> are all up to date.
> Should anyone hear of someone looking for a
great companion, please let us
> know either though email, or at my parents
245-8052.