NK - I really want to apologize

harriet meeker berengaria at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:12:34 PDT 1999

I really wanted to apologize to the Barony in general and specifically to
Kalandra for my having fallen down on the job of submitting articles.  I had
one of those instances of "Real Life" (TM) rearing up and the next thing I
knew I'd managed to let a few months slip by.  I think that this is
inexcusable of me, especially after I pitched such a fit a few months back
about no one submitting questions.  I am very sorry about this, and I will
be getting back to my keyboard in a few days.

Berengaria