NK - DEMO

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Thu Jun 3 17:06:32 PDT 1999

American Cancer Society's Relay for Life
Union Intermediate Center
76th Street South and Garnett Avenue

The A.C.S. is having a 24 walk fundraiser that starts at 7 p.m. Friday the
4th of June. Teams set up camps to support their team members who are
actually on the "walk clock". We have been asked to perform a demonstration
of our organization between 7:15 p.m. and 8 p.m. for both campers and
walkers.

We will meet at the Union Intermediate Center which has a Track and Field
Oval. We will be located on the inside of the track towards the North East
part of the oval next to the children's tent across from the sound stage. If
you don't see one of "us" our contact person is Sarah Smiley or any
volunteer in a red event shirt.

I have a layout map which I have scanned into the computer that I will
forward to anyone interested.

Merrik

p.s. the seneschal and the hospitilar (as do I) think this might be a hoot
for us to try and participate in next year.... community service and all...