NK - Seamus & Out of Town

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Thu Jun 10 23:06:04 PDT 1999

Greetings to all who s u b s c r i b e  to the Northkeep List.

First, Seamus is doing better.  He wished me to post a quick note and let
everyone know that he is recovering well but is still not all of the way
back to his usual self.  However, he did say that he hopes to begin
attending events again soon.  He sounds and looks much better than he did.

Secondly, my lady wife and I will be out of town this weekend and all of
next week.  Unfortunately, family plans from months ago will prevent us from
attending the demo in Rundel (my father-in-laws birthday).  I hope that all
have fun and all goes well.  We will go straight to Lilies from the family
gathering but we will be back in town for King's College.  I hope to see
many of there as well.

Have fun, play safe, and we'll see you upon our return.

Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Lady Rosamund Blaunchflur