NK - Demo

Angus angus at geotec.net
Thu Jun 17 19:50:33 PDT 1999

Thanks to everyone who attended the demo at the VBS tonight.
I don't know what they did inside but once they streamed out and got done calling us melee we put on a good show

Special thanks to all the artisans who showed (1)
and the light weapons fighters                        (0)
and last but not least the core of the demo circuit the heavy fighters (2)

as everyone knows 2 heavy fighters is always enough to carry a demo
But I am to Old,Lazy And Fat to chase Collin around for very long, But we and they had a great time

Angus olaf
Tee hee hee