NK - Looking for a loose wheel

Cat cat at intcon.net
Fri Jun 25 21:04:37 PDT 1999

Greetings,
I hope everyone had as much fun at Kings college as I did, I was especially
inspired by the thrown pottery class. So my question is : Does anyone have
or know of an electric or kick potter's wheel for sale or rent? I've worked
with both. And it is possible to convert a kick to electric(even if it is
OOP, you have more control).
Ankae the Short
ps. I really loved the period pigments class, and apparently so did a lot
of other people. The dear lady who rtan it didn't have enough handouts. If
you want a copy of the info just email me. ;)