NK - Ship Maria

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Fri Jun 4 11:25:23 PDT 1999

we're here, we just moved into a real nice house in Jenks and have been
overwhellmed with mundane duties :(. We're almost out in the clear(ish)
again so we'll probably be back in full force soon! :)

Thank you for asking about us, I have warm fuzzies now. (hehehehe)

What time is it? I think that must have been one of the mails that I had to
axe (never never never s u b s c r i b e to many lists and not check your
mail for a week!!!)  We have some things we have to do tomorrow, but it
sounds like a lot of fun...

Elspeth