NK - Gulf War Camping Lists....

ShipMaria at aol.com ShipMaria at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 13:54:46 PST 1999

OK fellas... I guess I'm going to have to write this all out so there's no
misunderstanding.

Ship Maria is camping with Northkeep Proper. Before anyone gets feeling
rejected, let me splain why there was some confusion.

I had said several months ago that we would be camping with Northkeep, then
several weeks ago Alton asked Matias if we wanted to "camp with us" (him).
Matias said yes ... thinking that Alton meant with Northkeep. We didn't know
until later that it wasn't the same camp ... and when we did find out, we
weren't sure how to keep from hurting any feelings (it's that damn Pisces
blood in me, can't stand for anyone's feeling to be hurt)! Matias and I talked
it out and since I had said first that we would be camping with Northkeep
proper, we feel like it's important to do that, and it's important for us to
show our loyalty and thanks to the barony that has helped us out so much. So
you see, we got ourselves into a mess because we don't pay attention to
"politics"..... I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's
pretty much par for the course where I'm concerned. But let this be said: We
do not like, or dislike, ANYONE depending on where they camp or why they play
or what they wear. You can rest assured that we like everyone, right up till
they do something directly to change that, so far ... no one has even come
close. The Captain and most of the Crew are from elsewhere, and we know how
hard it is, sometimes, to get into a new group. But so many of you have made
us feel welcome and appreciated, you can rest assured that our loyalty is to
Northkeep ... to ANYONE in Northkeep. The thing I don't want to happen is to
have anyone feel like they were purposely mislead, or that we are "taking
sides," or we like anyone better than anyone else, or any of that BS. We like
to play the game ... the game is more fun the more friends you have!

Gosh, now I feel all gooey inside! <grin>

If anyone has any questions or comments or wants to call me names or anything
like that ... feel free. We'd rather know what you think than not.

OK, nuff said..... too much maybe, but I'm wordy <g>

Ready to kick some trimarian butt,
Elspeth
Wench of the ship Maria.