NK - Alton's Company

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Mon Mar 1 21:13:09 PST 1999

Alton,
   I certainly can't speak for anyone else, but it seems to me that
some people are going to see division where they can, and there's not a
lot you can do about that.  It seems pretty clear to me that if you didn't
want to have anything to do with the Barony, you wouldn't do anything WITH
the Barony.  In other words, if your doing your thing is divisive, then
my doing MY thing is, and so on, until there's nothing BUT divisions and
factions -- and I'm certain that's not the case.  Honest, I've seen this
group divided and factionalized, and it's not nearly this pleasant.  Really,
if there ARE people who feel that you are factionalizing (and I'm not saying
that there are, since I haven't heard anything like that myself) I think they
are saying more about themselves than you.  In short, I don't think you should
sweat it.

Marc/Diarmaid