NK - From the Seneschal....

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Mar 2 08:04:35 PST 1999

Okay, ENOUGH!

I am not going to get in the middle of a pissing match.  I would suggest
that any further exchanges be taken to a private venue.  No, this is not my
list but I am the Seneschal.  Therefore, please put a hefty amount of
emphasis on *Suggest.*

According to the Ansteorran Virtual Scribe's Handbook, as a list
administrator, Marrock has the power to call things as he chooses.  This is
not an issue of fairness, etc.  It also means that those subscribed may
have a difference of opinion.  That's fine.  All of us have the right to an
opinion.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to e-mail me PRIVATELY.

Lady Rowan ni Coerc
Seneschal, Barony of Northkeep
Tulsa, OK
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu

At 09:49 AM 3/2/1999 -0600, you wrote:
><"Merrik Viltar Har" <Marrock at email.msn.com>>
>>For the socially impaired (Lord Diarmaid specifically, although for all),
>>(Does this meet with your whiney specifications Lord Diarmaid?, Does
>>everyone\anyone else think I have met the administrators requirements?)
>
>Having had to deal with the sorts of rumors that this group, and specific
>members of this group are capable of turning out, if Alton's having to
>put up with the same sort of garbage I've had to in the past, then he's
>got my complete sympathy.  If you want to believe those rumors, that's
>your option.  If you want to write snide responses to Alton's letter based
>on your belief in those rumors, cool - you're a big boy.  If you want to
>criticize me for doing something, then turn right around and do it yourself,
>that sort of hypocrisy if your prerogative as list owner.  Just don't expect
>me to take it quietly.  If you want to remove me from your list because I'm
>saying what I believe, that is also your choice.
>
>Marc/Diarmaid

******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
Technical Services
ph:  918-631-3557	fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"There is power in the unspoken word."