NK - Gulf Wars Questions

Darin K. Herndon st.amaranth at utulsa.edu
Wed Mar 3 04:16:57 PST 1999

>I do not believe there is a public laundry, but my wife doesn't make me do
>much laundry....

In the last two years that Rosamund and I attended, the only laundry we
found was several miles north of the site.  You have to leave the site and
head North on the highway (I think maybe 25 minutes).  The laundromat is on
the main street of the town which the highway exit leads right to.  I'll
ask Rosamund to post the town name later if she remembers.  It was a 24
hour laundromat though which is why we found it.

We found nothing close to site though.

Etienne