NK - list admin stuff...

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 19:56:27 PST 1999

Gio - I'll be here to talk to you since I cant go play either.  But I wont eat
any worms with you

Faolan

njones at ix.netcom.com writes:

<<

 >...before going to Gulf War so you box wouldn't be potentially
 >full when you got home, but then mused, most of the people who
 >use the list will be at war anyway.....

 Sure...fine....rub it in.  *sniff*  Be that way...it's not
 like I wanted to go to the dumb ol'war anyway.  *sniff*

 I'll just be holding down the homestead and eating worms.
 *pout*

 Gio
 Northkeep
 Ansteorra