NK - Call for volunteers

merle at webzone.net merle at webzone.net
Mon Mar 8 08:05:25 PST 1999

Call for volunteers

For those of you who are not going to Gulf War I would like to ask once again
for volunteers. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Northkeep can earn some money
for not a whole lot of work. We would run a bow check room for the Indoor Nationals,
an archery tournament, at the Tulsa Convention Center on March 26-28. There
will be 900 to 1100 archers.
The plan is to charge $5 per day or $10 for the whole weekend. We would
split the proceeds 50/50 with the NFAA. If only a quarter of the archers
take advantage of it that would some change.

I would like to have at least twenty people volunteer. That way we can have
short shifts. I already have five volunteers (Thank you) so far. I need at least
five more so that I can tell Dale Cooley, the organizer, that we will do it.
If I have half the people I'm certain I can recruit the other half in time for
the event.

Please let me know ASAP if you can help out.If you have any questions contact
me via email merle at webzone.net or you can call me at home 743-5883 (please no
calls after 9pm).

Thanks in advance,
Kostia

Ld. Konstantin Drozd
Archery Marshall
Barony of Northkeep

-----
"Bill Gates will do for military hardware what Bill Clinton has done for military morale."
Christoper Merle <merle at webzone.net>