NK - A Birth!

Miriam Cook miriz at rocketmail.com
Sat Mar 13 21:50:54 PST 1999

I would like to proudly announce the birth of my
first, Alexander Daniel!  He was born Feb. 27th
and weighed a healthy 7lbs 4oz.
As soon as the weather is nice (ie not 6in of
snow on the ground!) he will be making
appearences at the park.  We hope that Castellan
will be his debut event- again weather permitting.

--Zahava (mka Miriam Cook)

===
"I'm trying to tell you something 'bout my life.
Maybe give me insight between black and white.
But the best thing you've ever done for me
Was to help me take my life less seriously.
It's only life after all."
       ---"Closer to Fine"--- Indigo Girls

---"Kevin K. Kaeding" <igrok42 at geocities.com>