NK - Re: ANST - Images and sounds

Jerry Mapes jrmapes at ckt.net
Wed Mar 17 22:46:45 PST 1999

Greetings does anyone else have online pics? Especially from Northern
Regional Tribute '99 and Wolfstar Tourney '99. Namely looking for pics
of Wolfstag Ravenred (usually uses a rounder with very visible Dragon on
it and a purple spagenhelm, I believe he was using a white and blue?
scutum at NRT and was down on far left rank of the shield wall) and the
archer/fighter that fights from a wheelchair ( if the chair isn't
enough, then I usually wear a Red and Black Roman style lobster tail
helm).
Would greatly appreciate any scans sent this way too, of the above, if
you have time and will be more than happy to return the favor in some
way.

Thanks
Ld. Tristan de Rochebrune

> Armand Dragonetti wrote:
> <<SNIP>>
> I know that several
> members of the populace did manage to get some good images that I will
> put online as they become available. In the meantime, my lady's photos
> can be seen at:
>
> http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page19.htm
> I also have a few photos from the hill battle at Lyonnesse now online
> at:
> http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page18.htm
<< SNIP>>