NK - Fw: ANST - Sad Tidings from Gulf Wars

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Sun Mar 21 20:00:32 PST 1999

Webministers, please post the following to your e-mail lists.

OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER:  The following missive is not sanctioned in any
way, manner, shape, or form by the Shire of Beinntheine, Principality of
Gleann Abhann, Kingdom of Meridies, or The Society fo Creative
Anachronism, Inc.

Unto the good people of the Knowne World, Greetings

For those of you not already aware, tragedy struck the Gulf Wars site
last week.  On Saturday, March 13, Bo and Margaret Turner, who supplied
ice and trash pickup to the site, had an accident while hauling away a
load of trash.  Mr. Turner is deceased and Mrs. Turner is, as far as I
know, still in the hospital.  A fund has been set up to help defray the
funeral and medical expenses.  Though not of the Society, the Turners
have made a marked contribution to what has become one of the great wars
in the Knowne World.  Therefore, it is requested that those gentles who
have attended Gulf Wars send whatever they deem appropriate to

Margaret Turner
c/o Larry Stanford
P.O.Box 5417
Poplarville, MS  39470

If anyone desires clarification, please contact me and I will endeavor
to provide such as I am able.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  I remain

Ever in service,
Bronach ua Mochonna
Pursuivant/Chirurgeon/Web Minister, Incipient Shire of Beinntheine
Web Minister, Principality of Gleann Abhann