NK - Castellan

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:05:23 PST 1999

Live Chess sounds nice; but it's also done alot.  How about some other
games?  An informal game of Bocce' usually develops, but what others
are there?
(Nudging Diarmid and Berengaria)
-Belle

Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox
---Stephanie Rudin <srudin at okom.net> wrote:
> Yes - Mooneschadowe has a chess board we made out of canvas as well as
> headpieces for all the pieces - would you like me to ask Ld
Guillaume for it's