NK - Castellan - games

Jennifer Carlson JCarlson at firstchurchtulsa.org
Thu Mar 25 11:19:15 PST 1999

No, no, Gio, that only new, revised kids-today-don't-know-nuttin rules of
Rock.  This REAL Rock: Man play against woman. Woman have rock this big.
 Man have bigger rock.  Woman throw rock first.  Man throw his rock second.
 If man miss woman rock she throw again, away from man rock.  If man hit
woman rock, he throw again, away from woman rock.  Woman then throw and try
hit man rock. Like tag.  Play until everyone tired, or dinner ready.  And
what you mean, "map out course"?  What course? Rock is force of nature.
 Just stay out of kitchen - cook is bigger force of nature.

Well, that's how they played it in Bjornsborg back in er, back when I was
y- oh, darn it, a long time ago in a barony far, far away, when I was
living in Bryn Gwlad.

Another fun thing the Bjornsborgers did was have all the fighters armor up
and then run a footrace.  A really nifty prize was hung up on a corner of
the listfield (the finish line), and everyone made a mad dash for it.
 Generally, it turned into a grand melee as everyone piled into the list
field at top speed.  Either the fastest runner or the fighter with the most
stamina got the goody.  Lots of fun to watch.

Talana
Feeling her age today.